Dynamic Global Illumination System
Aura – Global Illumination system- A fully dynamic Global Illumination system capable of simulating one to several light bounces.
- Runs on the GPU and/or CPU and is completely dynamic
- Affects the environment and dynamic objects like characters
- 100% real time…so you can destroy your geometry or use content generated by users
- Simulates one bounce of light (can simulate multiple bounces
- Simulates occlusion as well (optional)
- Color bleeding
- Supports occlusion of the bounced light
- Supports any number of point or area lights
- 100 point lights occupy overall 1.5 Mb
- Memory footprint for consoles: 1664 kb of persistent data between frames, 448 kb of discardable scratch memory (subject to change)
PS4, XBOX One, PC Windows 7, Windows 8 support / Compute API support / Future hardware.