Here is the executive summary: we built a rendering system that
- Cluster culls and filters triangles for different views like main view, shadow view, reflection view, GI view etc. at the same time
- The optimized triangles are used to fill a screen-space Visibility Buffer or more Visibility Buffers for more views
- We then render lights, shadows, bounce lights with the optimized geometry based on visibility
- We can differ between visibility of geometry and shading frequency
- We can light per triangle or in so called object space
Please download the slide deck from this link.